Friday 8 April 2011

Post Render Feedback

After collecting together all my scenes and viewing them in order in premier pro, I am fairly pleased with the end result. I have applied my current sound effects to the correct places and they sound good. There are a few bits I want to change, luckily I still have time. The changes will result in the animation being longer; it is currently 36 seconds.


The first two scenes are fine, I need to render the second scene with the updated superspray system.


The third scene I would like to start off slower. At the moment the camera moves too quickly, it would be better if it pauses for a second to appear that Bond is taking a second to work out what to do. I also want the camera at the end to zoom into the gun more slowly. The robot sound that I found for the box opening does not fit, so I need to find an alternate sound.


The fourth scene, the bullet needs to fire more quickly to line up nicely with the gunshot sound, and the final image when the blood is done should remain for a few seconds so I can fade out.


I will make these changes this weekend, and see if I am happier with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment