Thursday 7 April 2011

Update of Progress - One week to go

Just thought i'd update my progress with one week to go.

I'm nearly ready to move out of 3DS Max and into Premier Pro to bring the scenes together and add the sound. There are a few little things i'd like to change in the scenes but I will need to check how time consuming these may be as the scenes will have to be rendered again.


It doesn't seem to make a huge difference how high you set the render quality in 3DS Max, the final outconme is relatively similar. I have chosen to use PAL (25 frames per second) and have rendered my scenes at 640 x 480. If I have time, I may try a higher spec render. I have also elected to use the first gunbarrel sequence. This was because of a number of reasons; the barrel of the gun would be black, the blood drips better in that version and also the vast amount of raytrace was distracting.





Next week I will conduct a full evaluation of my work and see where I am pleased and where I am not. The current feeling is that I will be fairly pleased with my final animation, but we shall see when it is put together with sound effects!

No comments:

Post a Comment