Thursday 24 March 2011

Animation Time Plan

I have planned out how long I expect the scenes in my animation to take. This should be pretty accurate to the final animation, so it will be a useful guide when I am animating.





The animation will have four different scenes. I have a new revised storyboard that will be posted as soon as I gain access to a scanner! This means the animation will be broken down into four different scenes (the last of which is very much in progress). I have allowed a second for each transition between the scenes. This will be put it at the end using premier pro. I will edit each scene individually in 3DS and then put them together at the end. This means rendering times will be smaller as the scenes will be broken down into manageable chunks. Doing it this way also enables me to set more realistic targets, such as have a certain scene drafted by a certain date etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment